It's our pleasure to have your interest in employment opportunities at Zidux Software. We value your time, and hope to see you soon! Email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Opening: Social Media Manager/Strategist
- Manage presence on social networking sites - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google Plus and other similar community sites and post on blogs
- Prepare reports on Social Media Campaigns and the engagement metrics.
- Create original content for publishing on websites, blogs and for Press Releases.
- Implement Social Media Campaigns and experiment with new ways to leverage social media
- Tracking and analyzing website and social media performance and formulating reports based on the same.
- Curate and manage content suitable for the target audience
- Recommending new social media platforms and opportunities to upper management.
- Watch the emerging trends in social media and keep management abreast of new techniques
- Someone who is creative, outgoing, has a passion for social media and open to growing and expanding your knowledge
- Must have in-depth knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs, and Google+ etc.)
- Must be able to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal English with US based management
- Must have a strong understanding of SMO/SEO
- Graduate/Postgraduate education in Mass communication/English/Journalism
- Minimum 1 Year relevant experience required.
Salary: Best in the Industry