By placing an order, the client confirms that he has carefully read and understood all the terms and conditions led down by Zidux. If the client has any issue or questions during the service agreement period, Zidux should be contacted in advance with enough information about the identity, the ground of complaint and clear information to identify the issues pointed out. Please read and understand the following terms and conditions carefully before subscribing to our service.
- Zidux has a "Service Agreement" in place prior to initiate any service to the concerned client. Both, the client and Zidux should adhere to the above agreement and sign it.
- Zidux will provide the client with the Services in accordance with the Agreement and based on the information confirmed by the client in the Purchase Order or the agreement. The client is responsible for ensuring that the details on the Purchase Order are correct.
- Keywords selection is done by Zidux, unless given by the client. The client has to approve the keywords suggested by the service provider.
- Changes to the Services during the term of this Agreement, should be intimated in advance. Any changes to the Services requested by the client during the term of this Agreement must be agreed in writing by both the parties. Changes to the Services so agreed may incur additional costs.
- Zidux does have a refund policy, if the client finds our services is inferior to the promise made or is different from what was committed. Please visit our Refund Policy page for more details.
- Zidux doesn't have any locking period. However, we recommend continuing the campaign at least for six months to see improvements.
- Zidux can't be held responsible for any problem flaring up from the changes made by the client to the website. To make the website search engine friendly, Zidux may need to make some front-end/back-end changes; subject to approval by the client.
- Zidux may need access to the FTP/CMS/Admin login details. To prevent any concerns of security breach, we suggest the client to change the login and password after the changes are made.
- Zidux can't be held responsible for any virus and malware attack to the website raised by the flaw of the hosting service provider. We recommend every website to have a dedicated hosting to prevent such issues.